Receiver - Conroe Distribution Center
Transportation, Retail, Warehouse, General
- Receive freight, ensures accuracy of product receipt and ensure pallets are built correctly and safety for put away.
- Perform detailed receipt of purchase orders via WMS -Confer and correspond with manager/supervisor to rectify inbound problems, such as damages, shortages, and nonconformance to specifications
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, use of calculator helpful
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and communicate in a timely fashion
- Perform quality control audit prior to removing pallets from receiving area
- Operate Forklift, Clamp, Rider Walkie/Pallet Rider
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods
- Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
- Inspect the equipment to insure properly functioning daily
- Use equipment to unload palletized domestic freight from trailer
- Performing additional duties as assigned and support other departments as needed
- Health Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 3 Weeks Paid Time Off
- 401k & Employee Stock Program
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
- Knowledge of physical inventory process helpful
- Forklift / Pallet Rider / Manual Pallet Jack helpful
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods.
- Ability to work flexible hours and work an alternate shift for an extended period of time with limited notice.
- Ability to stand, stoop, lift and perform manual dexterity.
- Lift up to 50 pound boxes, and remain on feet for entire shift.
- Ability to work while being exposed to cold temperatures in the winter and hot temperatures in the summer.