- Perform a variety of tasks involving strenuous manual labor moving, lifting, and placing and preparing materials for shipping.
- May operate fabrication machinery
- Maintain a clean work area: pick up all tools and equipment and secure job site each day in order to eliminate potential hazards.
- Material handling and storage.
- Load and unload trucks of materials.
- Ensure that proper safety and incident reporting procedures are followed. Bring problems to the attention of the Supervisor, Safety Manager, Plant Superintendent or HR Representative.
- With forklift experience and certification, may operate a forklift
The Reinforced Earth Company offers commensurate salaries and a strong Benefit Package including:
- Up to 5 days Vacation after 1 year
- Eleven Holidays
- 401K with Company Contribution
- Medical, Dental (with Orthodontia Option) and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending
- Wellness Program with Incentives
The Reinforced Earth Company is a firm recognized as the inventor and market leader of the MSE (Mechanically Stabilized Earth) retaining wall industry. The company provides the design and supply of materials of proprietary retaining wall systems and earth related technologies to contractors and owners for use in civil engineering. Our company works as a sub-contractor/material supplier on DOT and privately owned projects. We perform all duties associated with our jobs from sales, marketing, civil engineering/design, supply, and construction support.