Records Information Specialist
The Records Information Specialist position is responsible for the records management within our Compliance department. This position reports to the Director of Compliance.
- Maintains physical and electronic records which need to be immediately produced for audit purposes
- Ability to research and retrieve documents both electronic and hard copy
- Creates, implements and maintains a formal file structure
- Assists with the filing of all invoices and other documents derived from company purchases
- Assists with the review of computer-generated profiles to ensure that the information is correct
- Conducts annual status review of doctors and clinics conducting business with Empower Pharmacy
- Assists with interviews and meetings as requested
- Attends meetings and drafts meeting minutes
- Performs other tasks as requested
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- 401(k) with company matching, no vesting period
- Paid holidays - 8 days
- Paid Vacation - 10 days
Schedule Type: Monday - Friday, day shift
Position Type: Full-time
Empower is a dynamic and fast growing FDA registered 503A Compounding Pharmacy and 503B Outsourcing Facility based in Houston, Texas. We take immense pride in providing our patients with a broad list of health and wellness products to improve their quality of life. Empower is focused on delivering the finest quality healthcare products at competitive prices by disrupting the antiquated pharmaceutical model. We believe in providing world class customer service and delivery processes to our patients, while ensuring their safety through investing in our people and the latest technologies.
Our leadership understands that the basis of a great company is our people. Our diverse culture is akin to a fast-paced Silicon Valley startup and is the foundation for the company’s broader perspective, to serve the needs of our patients through innovation. Empower is in search of bright, self-motivated professionals who are focused, open-minded, and hard-working. This is your opportunity to be part of a company and culture that will appreciate and leverage your unique talents to make a difference in the lives of our patients.