KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. A bachelor's degree in Engineering.
2. Minimum of 1-2 years' experience in manufacturing maintenance experience preferred.
3. Good working knowledge of all in-plant equipment, operations, and procedures.
4. Must have excellent written, oral communications, administrative, and data entry skills.
5. Must have excellent people and problem-solving skills.
Skills: Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Customer Service - Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
3. lnterpersonal Skills - Maintains confidentiality.
4. Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions.
5. Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies Writing style to meet needs;
6. Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently.
7. Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote
quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
8. Attendance/Punctuality - ls consistently at work and on time.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel software. Manufacturing software desired.
Physical Demands: The physical activity of this position involves standing and walking, moving
about on foot to accomplish tasks, and talking conveying detailed or important instructions to
employees accurately, loudly or quickly. Hearing involves the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication and to make fine discriminations in sound, such as when making fine adjustments on machined parts. The position requires medium work exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. The visual acuity requirements include visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and operation of machines (including inspection at distances close to the eyes. The employee is subject to inside environmental conditions, protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes. There is sufficient noise to cause the employees to shout in order to be heard above the ambient noise level. The employee may be subject to paint fumes, dust, and toxins that may affect the respiratory system.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of
those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not intended to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
IKG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.