Title: Warehouse Manager/Mechanic
Location: South Branch Location-Outdoor Elements
Reports To: Maintenance Manager
Summary of Position
In this position the employee is responsible for warehouse organization, fleet management and vehicle maintenance, conducting monthly safety meetings, managing the inventory data for both locations, managing the actual equipment inventory/supplies, overseeing the maintenance of the crew equipment in the South, helping facilitate all aspects of equipment of the landscape maintenance division, and miscellaneous office projects.
1. Warehouse Organization – this position oversees the cleanliness and organization of the of the “maintenance portion” of the warehouse.
2. Fleet Management – this position is responsible for ensuring all vehicles in the fleet are current on registrations, insurance, recalls, and basic maintenance
3. Safety– this position is responsible conducting monthly safety meetings in the south, as well as making sure all crew members are outfitted with proper safety equipment, and inventory of regular Personal Protective Equipment.
4. Employee Pre-Onboarding- Test potential applicants for truck, trailer and equipment knowledge before applicant is hired.
5. Daily Crew Release – this position responsible for being there every day at 6:45am to assist if any of the groups need assistance with their equipment
6. Equipment Maintenance – This position oversees the crew maintenance once every 10 days in the north. Ensuring proper oil changes are done on the tractors, air filters are maintained on all equipment, etc.
7. Inventory Management – This position oversees the inventory and is responsible for updating the inventory sheets for the groups. Additionally this position oversees the inventory and controls the purchasing needed for the groups.
8. Miscellaneous Office Projects – This position also serves to assist the northern office team with miscellaneous task such storage unit trips, and various “handy man” type items.