Automotive Technician / Mechanic
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform a wide range of automotive repairs.
- Review TSB's and other service recommendations and translate to customer needs.
- Honestly assess vehicles and build a detailed estimate of necessary repairs.
- Communicate cause and correction for customer concerns regarding their vehicle.
- Address any concerns from customers and interface with them on their vehicle as needed.
- Maintain professionalism.
- Keep shop in clean, working order.
- Complete full, accurate, and honest courtesy inspections in service to our customers
- Master MFG level diagnostic tools (MFG scantools and subscriptions provided by CBA)
Technicians at Christian Brothers Automotive are set up for success, both in day-to-day operations and long-term career growth.
- Consistent workload
- Clean modern facility
- Free training
- High volume
- Large variety of vehicles
- Use of the latest factory scan tools
- Newest and most advanced Hunter alignment system
- Full time live technical support
- Access to our private Technical Assistance Center.....and much more!
We are looking for technicians who are energetic, upbeat, and have a positive attitude. The technicians we are looking for have to seek out solutions to tough problems with a strong passion for doing what's right for our customers.