To ensure the efficient and cost-effective operation and stewardship of the Goodwill store through donor and customer relations, processing donated goods, quality control, to maximize profitability and increase training opportunities.
Under the team leadership of District Sales Manager, is responsible for everything that their assigned store does or fails to do. To ensure the efficient and cost-effective operation and stewardship of the Goodwill store to maximize profitability and increase training opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure 100% donor and customer delight.
- Responsible for hiring, training, supervising, development and evaluating team members within the framework of Goodwill policies and procedures and job descriptions.
- Reviews and contributes to store budget, operating the store within budgeted expense to revenue ratios.
- Responsible for good stewardship of all donations through proper handling and processing of incoming donation flow in and out of the store in accordance with Agency policies and procedures.
- Scheduling of labor and preparation of time cards/sheets. Responsible for the review and approval of time sheets.
- The Store Manager is responsible for transportation and maintenance needs of the store.
- Responsible for the image and security of the store.
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining supplies in a secured manner in accordance with established budget and Agency practices.
- Responsible for good stewardship of donations and all other agency property and supplies.