Ideal candidate will also possess:
- Some cloud development experience or familiarity with Azure API, or other Cloud Services/API.
- Prior experience working with Gas Pipeline systems and applications.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Microsoft .NET Technologies and frameworks
- C# Programming, and ASP .NET Web Development
- WCF Web Services for Interfaces development using SOA principles
- Entity Framework, N-Tier Development, T-SQL and Database Interface
- SQL Server (2012+) Database Technologies Stack
- SSSRS or PowerBI
Desired Additional Skills and Experience:
- Microsoft Azure API Development
- Cloud Services Deployment and Programming
- SQL Server Technologies: ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) using SSIS, Reports Development using SSRS.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.