- Ability to create MCC One-Line Diagrams, Symbols & Legend Sheets, Grounding Plans, Lightning Protection Plans, Power Plans, Lighting Plans, Outlet Plans, Cable Tray Plans, Communication Plans, Panel Schedules, Wiring Diagrams, in CAD software.
- Ability to create Conduit & Cable Schedules and Equipment Schedules using Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to perform load calculations and size equipment for panel schedules.
- Design lighting & low voltage systems for buildings.
- Assist in the development of standards, procedures and electrical specifications for the engineering and technical work performed within the electrical buildings group.
- Perform designs in accordance with NEC, NFPA, IBC and Client standards
- Ability to interface with clients and coordinate design with other disciplines in developing electrical packages.
- Must be able to travel to plant sites to meet with the clients and coordinate electrical work.
- Ability to design with AutoCAD & Microstation (SE & V8i) drawings
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.