Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance, Employer Paid Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, 403b option, PTO after 90 days, Various community discounts and perks, 30% Stores discount, Multiple training and development opportunities, Education Assistance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research merchandise value using the current pricing guide and/or the internet and price merchandise accordingly.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, merchandise knowledge and competitive pricing.
- Demonstrates professionalism at all times and presents a friendly, cooperative attitude to general public and staff at all times.
- Help load and unload trucks upon request.
- Receive and record donations from the public as needed.
- Must be able to ensure that all production standards, guidelines, and deadlines are met.
- Sort and/or price donations according to company guidelines.
- Assist in keeping store production supply available.
- Conduct self in safe manner; report all injuries immediately.
- Provide excellent customer service by greeting customers and providing assistance with basic questions about store operations and/or merchandise.
- Notify supervisor of low and overstocked items.