Field Service Manager
Culligan Water is currently seeking the right individual interested in a career with the #1 brand in the exciting water treatment industry. We offer the opportunity to work in a positive and fast paced based environment with an opportunity to earn $80,000+ per year leading a team of professional field service technicians in the Houston and Brazosport area. This applicant must have organizational and leadership experience in planning work for and directing service teams
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Reports to and maintains regular communication with the General Manager
- Manages field personnel and supervises field installations, repairs, and service – and is directly involved in the field as the needs exist.
- Oversees all safety development & compliance with the field service teams.
- Develops procedures as applicable for proper implementation of the business model.
- Adapts to changing job site conditions, develops new solutions, and meets customer’s needs with high standards of ethics, quality, and safety.
- Ensures business compliance to all applicable local, state, and federal regulations.
- Assists in research, design, and development for water treatment system installations
- Base salary plus Commissions/Bonuses
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Opportunities for advancement
- Health insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Culligan has over 80 years of experience in the design and distribution of water treatment systems for residential, commercial and industrial applications. We received the Good Housekeeping Seal and Consumer Digest “Best Buy" rating; plus, the famous iconic “Hey Culligan Man" tagline is known by generations of customers. Since introducing the first water softener in 1936, Culligan has been the industry leader in service, support and product innovation.
Job Location: Houston, TX, United States