Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance, Employer Paid Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, 403b option, PTO after 90 days, Various community discounts and perks, 30% Stores discount, Multiple training and development opportunities, Education Assistance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for grant administration of multiple grants from state, local and federal agencies and private foundations, ensuring each one is consistently and fully reimbursed on a monthly basis.
- Inter-departmental communication, especially between Workforce Development and Accounting departments to ensure proper monthly grant reimbursement outcomes
- Serves as a liaison between Workforce and Accounting departments
- Provide reports and analyses on grant activities as requested
- This position requires the employee to be able to work independently and to make decisions or provide reliable input on decisions, of significant impact to Goodwill Houston.
- Provides primary support to the Accounting Manager: maintains calendar; organizes and executes special projects and assignments as instructed; assists with accounting data entry.
- Ensure proposals and applications meet guidelines specified by funder and are processed in a timely manner to meet deadlines for submission; Enact related policy for standard operating procedure.
- Provide detailed analysis and explanation of all transactions
- Prepare documentation for internal and external auditors
- Perform other related duties as required