The Quality Engineer ensures that the quality of the product and processes deployed by MTG, to enable client project requirements, are met and to drive the continuous improvement of the quality systems with an aim of achieving flawless execution in all MTG activities. Coordinate and support the development of field test programs ensuring that the Project-specific requirements are adhered to, and all management system requirements are complied with. Accurately monitoring the application processes and product capabilities from the conception phase through to the project execution phase. Providing product and process data to our Project, Engineering and Technical departments
- Responsible for the management of the preparation of quality documentation packages in line with client/end user requirements and to improve and/or develop new management system procedures.
- Provides oversight and analysis of production data, insuring products are meeting internal and client specifications. Manages testing activities with internal and subcontracted laboratories and clients.
- Carry out QMS audits as required.
- Lead /participate in technical discussions with client.
- Manage the implementation of quality management system requirements at project site location.
- Lead Root Cause Analysis investigations
- Partner with Management Teams to establish metrics (KPI's) that will track and promote continuous improvement of the business unit.
- Interact with regional functionalized quality to share and implement best practice.
- Able to lead the qualification of new coating systems and or technology.
- Support and promote HSE standards, best practices and regulations by example in a positive manner.
- Manage and carry out 5S standards within span of control.