Experienced Industrial Concrete finishers needed NOW!
$30 per hour!
Harris County Waterplant Concrete Job in La Porte, TX 77571
9000 sqft pour
As a Concrete Finisher also known as a concrete mason you will be responsible for smoothing, leveling and finishing freshly poured concrete.
- Smooth out concrete in segments to ensure the concrete poured is level
- Arrange the concrete forms
- Prepare surface with hammer and chose
- Rub cement in with sponge-rubber float or burlap
- Level concrete using special blades, making sure all lumps and bubbles are smoothed over
- Use wood or plastic forms to shape the concrete and hold it until it is set
- Wash away excess concrete.
- Finish corners by hand
- Apply latex and epoxy to floors
- Use machines that vibrate concrete to fill air pockets
- Use groovers and hand trowels to spread concrete