Business Development Rep.
Professional, Administrative / Clerical
Administrative / Clerical
Responsible for promoting sales to existing and new customers within an assigned market area(s). To implement marketing plans and programs, to achieve profitable revenue growth by positioning Auto Parts Outlet as "vendor of choice" in the automotive repair industry.
- Solicit, present product and sell to new and existing customers on a daily basis.
- Prepare and convert leads into customers and sales.
- Ability to convey product information and availability to customers.
- Identify customers and market opportunities.
- Develop prospects lists and implement follow-up process.
- Assist with the telemarketing of new and existing customers.
- Identifies customer needs.
- Provide customer on-site quotes utilizing tablet.
- Sales Calls are to be loaded on Customer Visit & Call Log on SharePoint.
- Gathers market and competitive information.
- Identifies market resources needed for development.
- Provide feedback from customers on location's performance/satisfaction.
- Develop measurable objectives for growth.
- Develop short and long-term goals for each market area.
- Help coordinate sales campaigns.
- Continuously increasing knowledge of automotive parts and the industry.
- Assist in the training & development of fellow BDR's.
- Learning all Prelude computer functions and related procedures.
- Drive a company vehicle in a safe, courteous and responsible manner.
- Comply with established company policies and procedures.
- Assume all other duties as assigned.