What You'll Need
- Responsible for the delivery of project discipline scope elements within budget and schedule.
- Oversees completeness and accuracy of project team’s work. Guides team to overall project objectives.
- Serves as technical liaison with client at staff level for work within the discipline.
- Assists with project management duties.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 6 years relevant experience
This position may be funded with U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) funds, which are subject to compliance with Section 3. Section 3 is a provision of the Housing and Urban Development Act of 1968 (24 CFR 135.5), and in accordance with those regulations, new job opportunities generated by HUD funding must be directed toward low and very-low income persons to the greatest extent feasible.
With respect to new hiring needs in connection with Section 3 covered assistance, preference and opportunities for employment shall be given to Section 3 persons in Harris County. A person seeking Section 3 preference for employment with Harris County must demonstrate that they meet the qualifications for the employment opportunities. Additionally, a person seeking employment bears the responsibility of providing evidence, when requested, that the person is eligible for the Section 3 designation. Applicants may be filtered in order of preference, per 24 CFR 135. Income limits for Harris County can be found at https://csd.harriscountytx.gov/Documents/PY2019%20Income%20Limits_effective_062819.pdf