- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to demonstrate age appropriate care, work well with others, and follow directions from all staff members
- Able to prioritize and organize the workload
- Able to respond quickly to requests
- Must be able to interact with people of all levels
- Knowledge of basic nursing care
Texas Children’s Hospital West Campus
Texas Children’s Hospital West Campus is Houston’s first community hospital designed, built and equipped exclusively for children in one of the city’s most rapidly growing communities in the area from Sugar Land to Bryan-College Station, Texas. Located at I-10 and Barker Cypress, our 515,007-square-foot hospital houses the only 24/7 pediatric emergency room in the Greater West Houston area, four operating rooms, 16-bed pediatric intensive care unit, 46 acute care beds, advanced imaging services including MRI and CT scans, a neurophysiology sleep lab, a pathology lab and a full-scale pharmacy.