SUMMARY: Under the supervision of the head mechanic in Home Office (Irving), perform routine automotive maintenance tasks, including oil changes, tire rotations, transmission flushes, air conditioner re-charges, front-end alignments, battery installations and headlight/taillight installations. The intent of this position description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbent(s) in this position. Incumbent(s) may not be required to perform all duties in this description and incumbent(s) may be required to perform position-related tasks other than those specifically listed in this description
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintain Fleet equipment and repair or replace malfunctioning production or processing equipment.
- Inspect equipment on a regular basis and submit appropriate documentation of test results and work order resolutions
- Shut down and disassemble equipment as needed
- Order and install replacement parts when necessary to keep Fleet functioning in top condition
- Monitors communications and respond to off-site requests for assistance.
- Monitors and report all safety-related issues as related to the shop area or any location where maintenance is being performed.
- Available to respond to emergency repairs and delivery after hours including nights, weekends and holidays
- Maintain legible and accurate paperwork for both the customer and for our records
- Clean and maintain the work environment to ensure equipment longevity and workplace safety
- Inform your supervisor if repair or request is out of your expertise and you need assistance.
OTHER IMPORTANT DUTIES:
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Conforms to applicable SOP’s and policies.
- May be required to work overtime
- Regular and consistent attendance for the assigned work hours is essential.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Typical start time:
Typical end time: