SPENGA is coming to Sugar Land! We're looking for organized part-time managers to help us bring the Best. Workout. Ever. to the area.
*Sales commission and incentives offered, in addition to published hourly rate.
A SPENGA manager is a positive, energetic and efficient individual who warmly welcomes and takes care of members.
- Sell memberships and retail
- Meet and exceed sales and retention expectations
- Retain and increase client participation
- Set up and reset studio equipment before and after classes.
- Maintain clean facility
- As a SPENGA ambassador, managers will promote, sell and add to the SPENGA culture in and out of the studio.