Airport, Mechanics, Skilled & Trades
Equipment - Mechanic
Pay based on exp. on a union scale
Now accepting resumes and taking applications for those interested in working in the aircraft refueling industry as mechanics.
- Weekly pay
- Mechanically inclined and self-motivated.
- Clean criminal record; must pass background check.
- Must be drug free.
- 2 Years verifiable mechanical experience.
- Experience with Gas & Diesel Engines, Transmissions, Drive Train Components, PLC Systems. Ford, Chevy, Cummins, Detroit, Isuzu, International. Kohler & Honda Small engines.
- Knowledge of aircraft refueling equipment Garsite, Beta, Westmor, DTS, Engine & Accessory. Tankers, Hydrant Trucks and Stationary Carts.
- Basic welding and fabrication.
- Must own adequate mechanics tool set.
- Knowledge of ATA103 a plus.
- Knowledge of aircraft hydrant fuel systems a plus.
Apply NowApply Now