Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance, Employer Paid Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, 403b option, PTO after 90 days, Various community discounts and perks, 30% Stores discount, Multiple training and development opportunities, Education Assistance.
To ensure the efficient and cost-effective operation and stewardship of the Goodwill store through donor and customer relations, processing donated goods, quality control, to maximize profitability and increase training opportunities.
Load and unload trucks upon arrival and process merchandise according to Goodwill policy to ensure the efficient and cost-effective operation and stewardship of the Goodwill warehouse to maximize profitability and increase training opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Load and unload trucks operated by Goodwill and its vendors.
- Provide efficient and safe movement of materials.
- Receive and presort items into various categories (furniture, wares, shoes, purses, trash, etc.)
- Assist with clean up of work areas and vehicles.
- Greet and assist people donating items and other customers as needed.
- Demonstrates professionalism and presents a friendly, cooperative attitude to the general
- public and staff at all times.
- Pull orders for various store locations.
- Adherence to all Goodwill policies and procedures.
- Must be able to ensure that all production guidelines and deadlines are met.
- Conduct self in a safe manner; report all injuries immediately.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Good communication skills and ability to communicate and cooperate with the public and
- Ability to multi-task, make quick decisions and work in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Must have punctual and dependable attendance.
- Successfully complete job-specific checklist within 90 days of employment.
- Assist with the security and safety of company employees and property.
- Free from alcohol and drugs.