JOB DESCRIPTION: Assists information services leadership team in managing major functions within the project, customer support, or operations group of information services.
- From $92,000 To $119,000 Annually
Specific Job Related Duties
- The Epic Technical Support Manager leads the design, implementation, and support of the technical infrastructure for the Epic environment.
- The position provides leadership to the Epic Technical Team including, but not limited to, strategic technical guidance, project management, personnel management and optimization for the Epic system(s).
- The manager should be organized, strong in project management, and have a technical background with a general understanding of the technical infrastructure and staff, including servers, storage, virtualization, and networking.
- The manager must have experience developing high-performing teams, managing remote personnel, and managing outcomes.
- The position coordinates hardware and software support for the Epic infrastructure including servers, network, storage, backup, operating systems, virtualization platforms, and desktop devices.
- It oversees Epic systems administration, disaster recovery planning, and implementation requirements for the Epic infrastructure. It partners with the Epic and enterprise architecture teams to ensure efficient functionality and performance, and functions as a liaison between the technical team and application team.
Responsibilities to include
- Setting and managing long-term goals, short term goals, and project priorities
- Ensuring technical requirements and tasks are understood, clearly communicated, and executed on time
- Managing large technical implementations and integrations, including setting timelines, following up on progress that teams have made to ensure solutions are established in a timely manner and within budget, and coordinating appropriate resources to manage issues
- Tracking technical integration issues and coordinating issue resolution
Location: Clear Lake Center