The Admirals Club Bar Steward is responsible for taking orders, mixing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks to guests at the bar and dining areas, coordinating and maintaining an orderly appearance of all lounge spaces, as applicable. Provides support and assistance for all lounge services (i.e. serving refreshments, arranging furniture, arranging snack, breakfast, lunch and dinner service and other lounge related services).
- Dispenses and serves all beverage refreshments to guests in the bar and lounge areas.
- Prepares signature cocktails and opens/dispenses wines and champagnes from specified wine list
- Cleans and maintains appearance of the bar area and utensils to ensure a clean, sanitized and well stocked bar
- Sets up bar for breakfast, lunch and dinner service to established standards as required
- Operates register and delivers to Airline Representative all amounts from the sale and drinks and all complimentary drink coupons
- Assists all customers with information and special needs as directed by Airline Representative and HMSHost
- Receives, verifies and stocks deliveries against invoices
- Follows alcohol awareness procedures for preventing intoxication and handling intoxicated guests
- Follows all HMSHost and airline customer service, adult beverage and cash handling policies and procedures
- Ensures a positive guest experience for all customers and resolves customer complaints in a manner consistent with policy, and with customer satisfaction in mind