YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY IS NOW BOARDING: Join OTG as a Cashier now, and drive a new type of hospitality experience at Bush Airport.
HIRING EVENT February 6th & 12th, 2020 • 11am - 2pm
Springhill Suites Marriott Hotel
15840 John F Kennedy, Houston, TX 77032
Bring your Texas ID and mention JobSparx to be considered for an interview. Interviews start at 11am. Last check in time is 1:45pm
Come dressed professionally! No Jeans, no flip-flops or tank tops!
Please no children, friends, or family unless they are applying as well. Plan on being at the event all day: interviews are a first come, first serve PER position applied to.
Bring valid forms of ID (Must have US government issued photo ID AND social security card with MATCHING NAMES. Must have non-resident documentation if you were not born in the US.)
Apply Online here to be considered for an interview!
WHAT IS OTG?
OTG has revolutionized the hospitality industry by pushing the boundaries of excellence. With more than 300 in-terminal dining and retail locations across 10 airports, OTG and its 5,000+ Crewmembers serve millions of travelers each year.
- By joining our team, you’ll discover endless opportunities to explore, learn and realize your greatest potential in some of the most exciting hospitality environments around. And because our people drive our experiences, we offer some of the best compensation and benefits in the industry.
- We transform airport experiences. You drive it.
- The OTG Cashier has a critical role to play in our company's groundbreaking transformation of the airport experience. At OTG, we view travel as a lifestyle and our mission is to treat the airport itself as a destination. By combining great food, world-class beverage programs, cutting edge design and state-of-the-art technology, OTG is delivering a traveler's oasis, a place within the airport where the pressures of the day soon recede.
- As an OTG Cashier, you will be our front line, the point of contact between our guests and the full OTG experience. Here's your opportunity to learn the very best hospitality skills, earn a great income, and build a career in a vibrant team-oriented environment, while meeting people on-the- go from all points on the globe.
- The OTG Cashier must possess strong interpersonal skills, a sunny disposition, and a positive outlook, all the while adhering to the OTG Core Steps of Service. They must ensure that each customer enjoys an outstanding OTG experience by creating a warm and friendly environment that leaves the strongest of impressions on our guests.
- Sincerely and warmly greet and acknowledge every guest with a smile
- Adhere to OTG cash handling policy and procedures
- Maintain solid product knowledge to be shared with guests
- Bag all purchases for customers
- Receive and quickly process all payments by cash, credit cards or voucher
- Issue all receipts and change due to customers
- Maintain display items in a clean and orderly fashion
- Compile all credit card receipts and turn in at shift's end
- Maintain clean and orderly check out areas
- Perform duties of a barista and food preparation as needed
- Stock shelves and other food court areas
- Maintain knowledge of airport, terminal and restaurants; offer information, recommendations
- Maintain a clean, neat, well-groomed appearance
- Communicate guest refunds and complaints to a manager immediately