YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY IS NOW BOARDING:
Join OTG as a Dishwasher now and drive a new type of hospitality experience at the George Bush International Airport.
HIRING EVENT January 21th, 2020 • 11am - 2pm
Springhill Suites Marriott Hotel
15840 John F Kennedy, Houston, TX 77032
Bring your Texas ID and mention JobSparx to be considered for an interview. Interviews start at 11am. Last check in time is 1:45pm
Come dressed professionally! No Jeans, no flip-flops or tank tops!
Please no children, friends, or family unless they are applying as well. Plan on being at the event all day: interviews are a first come, first serve PER position applied to.
Bring valid forms of ID (Must have US government issued photo ID AND social security card with MATCHING NAMES. Must have non-resident documentation if you were not born in the US.)
Apply Online here to be considered for an interview!
WHAT IS OTG?
OTG has revolutionized the hospitality industry by pushing the boundaries of excellence. With more than 300 in-terminal dining and retail locations across 10 airports, OTG and its 5,000+ Crewmembers serve millions of travelers each year. Real Restaurants: That just happen to be in airports!!!
By joining our team, you’ll discover endless opportunities to explore, learn and realize your greatest potential in some of the most exciting hospitality environments around. And because our people drive our experiences, we offer some of the best compensation and benefits in the industry.
We transform airport experiences. You drive it.
As and OTG Dishwasher, you will play a critical role for a company transforming the airport experience. At OTG, we view travel as a lifestyle, and our mission is to treat the airport itself as a destination. By combining great food, world-class beverage programs, cutting edge design, and the state-of-the-art technology; OTG is delivering a traveler's oasis, a place within the airport where the pressures of the day soon recede.
We are seeking service oriented individuals for the dishwasher position. The role is responsible for cleaning dishes, kitchen, food preparation equipment, and utensils.
- Maintain a guest focus while performing duties
- Assume 100% responsibility for the cleanliness of dishware
- Load, run, and unload the dish machine
- Keep the dish machine clean and report any functional or mechanical problem immediately
- Wash and store all tableware and kitchenware
- Keep work station neat, clean, and organized
- Maintain adequate levels of clean tableware for dining room and kitchen
- Handle tableware carefully to prevent breakage and loss
- Clean food, preparation, and production areas as required
- Perform other duties as assigned