- Follow, without exception, all work instructions and safety policies, including use of all PPE and safety equipment
- Perform routine preventive maintenance checks on all production equipment and machinery
- Repair basic mechanical components and replace parts on machines such as bearings, filters, wiring, valves, gauges and switches
- Observe and listen to mechanical devices in operation to locate causes of problem
- Dismantle devices to gain access to and remove defective parts
- Lubricate and clean machinery and support equipment to maintain housekeeping and preventive maintenance standards within the plant
- Accomplish all work orders to maintain safety; reduce downtime; decrease scrap; improve quality production; and improve plant efficiency
- Follows all safety rules and procedures including Lockout/Tagout program, housekeeping and observes the operations to insure a safe work environment
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3-5 years’ experience in a maintenance related position within a manufacturing environment; or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Ability to interpret documents such as procedure manuals, blue prints, schematics, charts, diagrams, etc.
- Ability to use precision measuring devices including amp meters, electric meters, and hydraulic gauges
- Basic understanding of systems, equipment and schematics
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Good troubleshooting skills
- Basic mathematical skills used to add, subtract, multiply, divide, and use decimals and fractions
- Ability to perform work in a mature and professional manner, demonstrate personal responsibility, and perform all assigned duties
Do you want to work with people who are dedicated to innovation and making the world a better place Do you want to build a career with a company that provides opportunities for growth and development Mauser Packaging Solutions is that company.Our mission is to help our customers achieve better sustainability with their packaging. And we do that by giving our people the opportunity to do important work, solve interesting problems and be part of a diverse, forward-looking team.At Mauser Packaging Solutions, you can be proud to work for a company that’s always striving to innovate and serve customers betterand help them be better stewards of the environment.Whether you’re a seasoned professionalor just beginning your careerthere’s a place where you can help make a difference at Mauser Packaging Solutions. Join us!
- High school diploma or GED required
- 2 year of school and 2 years of experience or 4 years of experience in industrial maintenance and repair
- ASE certification preferred
- Ability to lift 50 pounds or more
- Ability to work in inclement weather conditions outsided a secure toolbox will be provided by the company
Mauser Packaging Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.