We are hiring for an Occupational Therapist in Charles County, MD.
At VNA of Marylandwe embrace a culture of caring, belonging, and trust and enjoy the meaningful connections that come from it: for the whole patient, their families, each other, and the communities we serveit truly is all about helping people. You can find a home for your career here.
As an Occupational Therapist, you can expect:
- the ability to build in-person trusted therapist-patient relationships
- continuing education and tuition reimbursement opportunities
- independence and autonomy
- career growth possibilities
Give your passion to serve others and your drive for better, more advanced quality healthcare.
The Occupational Therapist (OT, OTR) in Home Health is responsible for the assessment and evaluation of patient care needs related to functional status, activities of daily living, fine motor coordination, home assessments and adaptive equipment, and other occupational therapy needs as defined by medical conditions. Based on this assessment and evaluation, the Occupational Therapist helps to determine a treatment plan, performs interventions aimed at improving and enhancing the patient's well being, and evaluates the patients progress.
- Current Occupational Therapy licensure in state of practice.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Current driver's license, vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle, or public transportation.