We are hiring for a Physical Therapist!
At Fauquier Health Home Care Services, we embrace a culture of caring, belonging, and trust and enjoy the meaningful connections that come from it: for the whole patient, their families, each other, and the communities we serveit truly is all about helping people. You can find a home for your career here.
As a Therapist, you can expect:
- the ability to build in-person trusted therapist-patient relationships
- continuing education and tuition reimbursement opportunities
- independence and autonomy
- career growth possibilities
Give your passion to serve others and your drive for better, more advanced quality healthcare.
The Home Health Physical Therapist (PT, DPT, RPT)is responsible for the assessment and evaluation of patient care needs related to functional status/mobility, endurance/stamina, pain and other medical conditions. Based on this assessment and evaluation, thePhysical Therapist works to help determine a treatment plan, performs interventions aimed at improving and enhancing the patient's well-being, and evaluates the patient's progress.
- Current Physical Therapy licensure in state of practice.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Must have a current driver's license and vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle.