Dental Hygienist - Chantilly, VA
Poplar Tree Dental Care
13045 Lee Jackson Memorial Hwy
Saturday (once a month) 7:30-2:00
Poplar Tree Dental Care is adding a hygienist to join our team. Our office opened a year ago and we are growing. As part of our team, you willplay a vital role in helping us build lasting patient relationships while delivering the care and services your patients need. We allow you enough time with patients to ensure quality care.We are seeking a patient focused, team oriented hygienist to grow with our practice and patients.We believe in supporting our team members with full medical, 401K, life and disability insurance and much more!
- Continuing Education & Group Learning Events
- Paid Training
- Team events and celebrations
- Health Benefits, Dental, Vision, and paid Life Insurance- For Full Time
- Optional Health Savings Plan, Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, and more- For Full Time
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Leadership and Professional Development Programs
- Community Service Events & Activities
What You’ll Gain
- Competitive benefits including health insurance and retirement savings plans, six paid holidays and PTO (paid time off)
- Continuing education to provide you opportunity to develop your full potential and enhance your clinical skills to provide education and care to your patients.
- Access to an expansive network of mentors with 1:1 hygiene mentorship support and networking opportunities available at your fingertips.
- Unparalleled business support and the highest quality supplies and labs to deliver exceptional patient care.
- Opportunity to be a part of a secure company with 20+ years of industry leading experience that provides a stable career with unlimited growth potential
- Current dental hygienist license in Virginia and an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in dental hygiene (where required)
- Excellent working knowledge of dentistry, dental hygiene procedures, dental patient screening and medical history documentation
- CPR Certification
- 1-2 years of clinical experience
- Experience using Velscope, Diagnodent, digital scanner, digital x-rays and electronic medical record systems
- Desire to continue learning and grow clinical skills to meet needs of patients and provide preventative care and overall maintenance of patients’ dental health
- Clinical needs as required by office
- Ability to perform essential duties as deemed necessary by the Office/ Doctor/ Heartland Dental with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the position
- Prolonged periods sitting and standing
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 45 pounds at times
- Availability to attend virtual training sessions (or in-person) periodically throughout the year
Who is Heartland Dental
As the largest and one of the fastest growing Dental Support Organizations, Heartland Dental provides exceptional service to its more than 2,300 supported doctors in 38 states and over 1,400 supported offices. Each Heartland Dental supported office is unique to the community and the patients they serve. Supported Doctors are the leaders of their practice and set forth their own clinical care philosophies. With the largest network of doctors, we are founded by a doctor for doctors with a mission to support dentists and their teams as they deliver the highest quality dental care and experiences to the communities they serve while providing exceptional careers and creating value for our stakeholders.
At Heartland Dental, we’re committed to living our core values which promote diversity and inclusion. We provide all employees and applicants for employment the protections of federal, state, and local laws affording equal opportunity in employment.
COVID-19: The Company and supported offices comply with all local, state and federal regulations. Employment is contingent upon an individual's continued compliance with regulations and Company policy, including COVID-19 vaccination or testing.