Fireside Hearth and Home (FHH) is looking to add a Regional Sales Manager (RSM) to our Dallas/Fort Worth team. Since 1951, FHH has been making the fireplace selection and installation process easy by offering the best sales and service experience possible. We’re fireplace experts focused on the latest trends, technologies and brands to offer you the best solutions.
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) position has responsibility for overseeing our fireplace & garage door sales efforts in the Dallas/Fort Worth market. The role will be based in Dallas/Fort Worth and reports directly to the Vice President and General Manager for the Fireside Southwest region.
In this role, you will be working with highly trained members and the best brands, offering professional installations and service for life to our customers and end-consumers. What we are looking for is someone with excellent leadership skills who will drive further growth and profits as well as expansion of new business opportunities and partnerships via leveraging their experience in the new construction space. What this role brings for you is further professional development, and upon your success, could lead to further career progression within Fireside or with Hearth & Home Technologies.
Essential Functions of the Regional Sales Manager Position:
- Leadership – Sales Team & Results
- Assure attainment of Regional Sales Plan and Margin Targets
- Managing Builder Sales Representatives (BSR) performance and activities
- Recruitment, selection and hiring of BSR’s as well as their proper on-boarding
- Ongoing training and development of BSR’s
- Ongoing coaching and documenting Hearth Expert Professional Builder Sales (HEPBS) ride-along assessments
- Facilitate and support HHT/FHH strategic growth and other sales initiatives as assigned
- Leadership – Member of Southwest Leadership Team
- Cross-functional expertise and partnership with regional leadership team to drive customer satisfaction and profitability
- Support General Manager with sales, market and analysis projects as requested
- Customer Relationships and Partner Development
- Oversee development and implementation of sales and marketing support for customers and partners
- Develop strong relationships with all key accounts, including national and large regional builders and other partners
- Develop and direct BSR’s to acquire and develop relationships with trade groups (AIA, ASID, NARI, etc
- Oversee HHT agreements with National Builders and implement with Regional Account Manager and/or BSR
- Market Understanding and Analysis
- Develop and update Regional Market Profile and BSR Market Plans for the region
- Understand and utilize all HHT and FHH data (permits, construction, Handley Wood, etc) to drive growth and sales penetration
- Organize, lead, and drive sales activities through utilization of CRM tools and local methods
- General Manager to develop and input the Regional Sales Forecast on a monthly basis
- Strategic Planning and Initiatives
- Develop annual and quarterly sales plans for implantation and review
- Participate in sales conference calls, meetings, and other means to drive effective communication and direction
- Facilitate inter-regional customer relationships by sharing and coordinating sales and marketing best practices with other regions
Required to be Successful:
- Strong and experienced leadership skills driving success via strategy, structure, process and tools
- Clear understanding of the New Construction selling, and operational model and all the pieces involved from bid to install
- Excellence in verbal and written communications, group presentation, coaching, and personnel development
- An ability to establish and maintain long-term business relationships and to maintain your composure in stressful situations, whilst managing multiple tasks and projects.
- Travel within Texas Market as necessary.
Fireside Hearth and Home is a part of the Residential Building Products segment of HNI Corporation (NYSE:HNI). We are the Nation’s leading manufacturer and marketer of hearth products, which include a full array of gas, electric, wood, and pellet-burning fireplaces, inserts, stoves, facing and accessories.
Are you ready to drive meaningful change to our business, to learn through challenging work experiences and to act like an owner Apply today