Raising Cane's Crew Hiring Event
Address: Courtyard by Marriot Dulles Town Center : 45500 Majestic Dr, Dulles, VA 20166
Raising Cane's is hosting a Crew Hiring Event! The event is Thursday 11/29 from 9am - 5pm at the Courtyard by Marriot Dulles Town Center. Come see why Raising Cane's was named top 100 companies to work for in Forbes Magazine and on Glassdoor!
$250 Sign-On Bonus: earn up to an additional $250 in bonuses within first 30 days. $100 bonus after completion of first 7 days post Restaurant opening and another $150 bonus after 30 days employment and 120 hours worked. Must be hired between 10/27/22 and 12/12/22 to be eligible.
Starting from hiring pay range (based on location, experience, qualifications, etc.): Starting at $16 - 16.50 / hour
As a Cashier at Raising Cane’s, you will be responsible for greeting and assisting customers, filling drink orders, working the drive-thru, and playing an essential role in the Restaurant’s front of house. Cashiers can quickly advance their careers by taking on more responsibilities in other roles, such as Certified Trainer, and can move to the back of the house to be cross trained on all positions. Cashiers are a critical role in our Restaurants as they guide the customer experience and interact with each customer that visits our Restaurant.
We are looking to immediately hire Cashiers who can thrive in an upbeat and fast-paced food service environment. We are hiring immediately for Cashiers to work all shifts: opening shifts, closing shifts and everything in between. Whether you have previous experience as a customer service associate, retail team member, cashier, restaurant server, kitchen lead, cook, prep cook, drive-thru cashier or any other restaurant or service-oriented role - we have a position for you. We offer competitive pay and benefits for all positions. Even if you don’t have previous Restaurant Cashier experience, this position is entry-level (yes, that's no experience required) and we provide paid training for every new Restaurant Cashier on the team. We will make sure you are prepared to grow your Restaurant career with us.
Within your first year of working in the Restaurant, you can earn up to an extra dollar fifty per hour in pay increases through additional training, certifications, and performance evaluations! If you want to be at Restaurant that is a FUN place to work, that values your growth and provides opportunities to impact your community, we want you on our team!
Qualities of awesome Canes Restaurant Cashier:
- Team player
- Excellent communicator
- Happy, Courteous and Enthusiastic
- Hard working and attentive
- Responsible and dependable
- Authentic and genuine
- Takes pride in doing a good job
Perks for all Restaurant Crewmembers:
- Competitive pay
- Casual work attire and flexible scheduling
- Restaurants closed most holidays including: MLK Day, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Discounted tuition benefits and FREE education resources
- Benefits*, paid time off* and more
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) With Employer Match (age 21 & older)
- Crewmember Assistance Program
- Discounted Online Education Opportunities
- Free Resources For Furthering Your Education
- Medical & Pharmacy
- Benefits Concierge Service
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
*Must satisfy one year of service and meet ACA eligibility requirements. Speak with a manager for more details.
- Paid Time Off
- Closed for all major holidays
- Early closure for company events
- Casual Work Attire
- Flexible Scheduling
- Perkspot Employee Discount Program
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION: The intellectual and physical demands described below are representative of what must be met by Crewmembers to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lift and carry, push or pull heavy objects up to 50 pounds
- Kneel, bend, twist or stoop
- Ascend or descend stairs
- Reach and grasp objects (including above head and below waistline)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to show up to scheduled shifts on time
- Cleaning tables, floors and other areas of the Restaurant
- Taking orders from Customers and processing payments efficiently
- Follow proper safety procedures when handling and/or preparing food
- Ability to multitask
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Provide all Customers with quick and friendly service
- Work together as a team, assisting other Crewmembers in completion of tasks and assignments to ensure continuity of service
- Work under pressure and at a fast pace
- Align with Raising Cane’s culture by balancing Working Hard and Having Fun
- Take initiative
- Comply with Company policies
Raising Cane’s appreciates & values individuality. EOE