Would you like to make a difference in the lives of America’s military service members Are you looking for a change of pace, with reasonable hours
If you are a Physician Assistant,we would like to talk to you!
QTC Managementis seeking qualified candidates for afull-time Physician Assistantopportunity.
QTC Managementis the largest provider of disability (pension) and occupational health examination services. We arePASSIONATEabout our country’s veterans,UNITEDas a team andINSPIREDto make a difference.
Our mission:To provide high-quality, timely, and customer-focused medical examination service solutions.
Our values:~Integrity ~Innovation ~Agility ~Collaboration ~Inclusion ~Commitment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Performs a variety of general medicine occupational and disability health examinations, including reviewing medical history and associated records, interpreting clinical data, completing written reports, and generating independent medical opinions (IMO). Examinations may be completed in person (in a clinic setting), in the examinee’s home, telephonically, or using telehealth platforms.
- Occupational health exams to include pre-and post-employment and annual physicals
- Generalist approach to multi-system disability evaluations includes evaluations of conditions specific to the military operational environment like Gulf War and Prisoner of War
- Most examinations are in-person evaluations, but some may be completed virtually or by medical record review only
- General Aid and Attendance or Housebound physical examinations
- Completion of Veterans Benefits Administration Disability Benefits Questionnaires (DBQs)
- Provide primary medical evaluations to include, but are not limited to, initial review of laboratory, pulmonary function, and ECG studies Documentation of examinee records in appropriate systems
- Collaboration with other professional and support staff as needed and communicate with internal and client team members in determining the most effective and evidence-based way forward on behalf of the examinee population
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Ability to travel 30%, as QTC Medical Group requires to meet business lines obligations.
- Demonstrates compassion and professionalism and a commitment to providing excellent service and care.
- From a primary care perspective, thoroughly assess the examinee's health status through physical examinations.
- Excellent interpersonal manner and skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborative, best proactive, and informed standard of care-centric decision-making skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Analytical ability is necessary to evaluate and determine medical opinions.
- Technically competent with computers/tablets, including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and using Electronic Medical Records.
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety concepts and OSHA regulations.
Education and/or Experience: (includes certificate & licenses)
- Unrestricted State medical licensure without limitations to perform the full scope of authorized practice.
- Education and training in the US accredited, post-baccalaureate (Master's) course of study and certification by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA).
- Minimum 9-14 years of post-graduate primary care experience.
- Specialty/sub-specialty clinical experience is also valued but not required.
- Experience conducting occupational/disability medical examinations preferred but not required.
- Receive a medical clearance that consists of passing an N95 respirator fit test, pass a Tuberculosis/TB test and receive a Hepatitis A/B vaccine series or pass a Hepatitis A/B Titer test.
Pay and Benefits:
Salary: $120,000.00 - $125,000.00
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, performance-related bonuses, health and wellness programs,student loan repayment and tuition reimbursement,paid leave and retirement.More details are availablehere.
The QTC pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
The QTC Management pay range for this job level is a general guideline onlyand not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties, and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
NOTE: This position has multiple levels; candidates will be "leveled in" based on years of experience at the time of hire.
QTC Management Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company is committed to affirmative action and creating a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. The company recruits, hire, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status.
- 9 - 14 years: Post-graduate primary care experience.
- High School Diploma or better
- Bachelors or better
- Masters or better
Licenses & Certifications
- Written Communication
- Verbal Communication
- Provider Relations
- Medical Documentation
- Human Anatomy/Physiology
- Electronic Medical Records
- Customer Service
- Computer Literacy
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
- Peer Recognition: Inspired to perform well by the praise of coworkers
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks