Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment.
Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly
to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency,
eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket.
Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
• 24 months of Pediatric Medical Surgical Unit experience is required.
• 3 months of travel experience is preferred.
• 3 months of experience with Epic is preferred.
• Candidates must have applied for Ohio license before applying for this role.
• This role may require floating to additional units and locations
• Travel and Local candidates are eligible to apply for this role.
• COVID vaccination required. This facility accepts declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
Clinicians should expect to occasionally float to alternate units within their skillset/specialty.
Clinicians may be required to & must be willing to float between the following facilities: Toledo, Ebeid Children’s (formerly Toledo Children’s), Bay Park, Wildwood, Flower, & Monroe MI. Please note, they will float within their scope of practice and licensure.
Offers need to be responded to with an acceptance or a decline within 72 hours or they will be pulled.
Time off will not be added/altered once an offer is accepted.
ProMedica is a smoke and nicotine free facility.
BLS and PALS requires AHA.
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: OH
- Certifications: Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Night
- Contract Date: 2022-10-03
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3