Amazon Picker Packer
Amazon Workforce Staffing
Amazon XL Warehouse Associate
You’ll be part of the Amazon warehouse team that handles the big stuff – those unique customer orders that weigh over 50 pounds: big screen TVs, furniture, appliances, and more. You’ll be trained on how to use technology to handle these heavy bulk items. Even if you haven’t been a “power” player before, that won’t limit you from gaining valuable job experience because – depending on the site – you may be trained to be a heavy equipment operator, using powered industrial trucks (PIT) such as a forklift or pallet driver. Many shifts will have you at the helm of our power equipment getting orders ready for customers, but other times you’ll be on the warehouse floor of our fulfillment centers, sortation centers, or delivery stations working with your teammates, tackling those hands-on items that need expert handling before they are sent along their delivery route.
Duties & Responsibilities
Some of your duties may include:
- Depending on the site, you may operate powered industrial trucks (PIT) that reaches heights up to 35 feet. Equipment training and certification are provided free of cost.
- Receive, sort, and put away heavy and bulk inventory
- Load boxes into trucks for shipment
- Use technology such as computers and smart phones
- View prompts on screens and follow direction for some tasks
Apply NowApply Now