Amazon Grocery Warehouse Worker - Urgent Hire
Amazon Workforce Staffing
Amazon Grocery Warehouse Associate
You’ll be part of the Amazon warehouse team that supports one of Amazon’s busiest services: online grocery orders. You’ll be working in a grocery distribution center – a large warehouse that serves as the hub for receiving and shipping the groceries that stock all of the locations where our teams prepare online orders for our customers. Because we offer a wide variety of options, you’ll be working in all types of scenarios – including large room-temperature, refrigerated, and freezer spaces, performing tasks and operating equipment throughout your shift. And we always provide the right gear for your comfort and safety.
Duties & Responsibilities
Some of your duties may include:
- Receive and put away grocery inventory in room-temperature, chiller, and frozen sections of the warehouse, working at temperatures as low as -10°F for periods of your shift.
- Operate power industrial trucks (PIT) such as forklifts, center riders, order pickers, and other equipment – each of which you will receive professional training your first few days of work. Picking cases from racking on equipment at heights up to 35 feet is expected and part of daily work.
- Check for product quality
- Load boxes into trucks to be sent to sites for grocery delivery
- Use technology like computers and smartphones
Apply NowApply Now