Date Posted: 2022-01-12
Category: Business Management
Subcategory: Program Control
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
Participates in the planning, tracking analysis, and reporting on projects of varying contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk. Responsibilities may include: implementation of financial policies and procedures in support of projects; establishment and maintenance of cost/schedule baselines; development of WBS and related dictionaries, schedules or Resource Loaded Networks (RLN's) and budgets; implementation of Earned Value methodologies and performs related variance analyses; and preparation of written and verbal reports to management regarding cost schedule variances. Individuals in this family have significant interface with Project Managers, Contracts, Senior Technical Personnel, as well as other organizations. They may participate in new business proposals through schedule and RLN support, providing input and cost volumes to management.
- Frequent use and application of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
- General application of concepts and principles.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives.
- PROBLEM COMPLEXITY: Participates in the development of solutions to a variety of problems moderate in scope and complexity. Often refers to policies, procedures and practices for guidance.
- FREEDOM TO ACT: Works under general direction on routine work. May receive detailed instructions on new projects or assignments. Follows established procedures. Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment, overall adequacy and accuracy.
- IMPACT: Contributes to the completion of organizational projects and goals.
- TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and Six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) year of related experience
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $85,001 - $95,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion
that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com