How you’ll make a difference:
We seek energetic individuals with a knack for relationship-building to support our inspiring Fundraising organizers, prospects, and campaign supporters in raising awareness and profit for causes they hold dear to their hearts. As a member of the Fundraising team, your communication will be handled with genuine interest, enthusiasm, and an overwhelming desire to WOW. You’ll work side by side with customers to understand their fundraising vision and maintain focus on creating solutions with the site features and benefits to help them run a wildly successful campaign. Our organizers’ success is our success, and we’re here to ensure their experience with us is as effortless and memorable as possible.
What you’ll do:
The Fundraising Customer Care Advisor role requires prompt and helpful responses to customer phone and email inquiries. We work out of several systems to track and house fundraising information, so balancing fine technical skills with flexibility to frequent guidelines and system updates is important. You will work with customers, helping them optimize their campaign prior to launch, and provide guidance to existing customers on how to use our online tools. In order to help customers achieve fundraising results, Fundraising Advisors will seek and give feedback proactively.
How you’ll be measured:
You will be the frontline of customer care and the voice of Custom Ink Fundraising. Measure of success will be:
- Campaign Launch conversion - how effective we are at optimizing our customers’ campaigns
- Productivity - the more customers we help the better!
- Order Accuracy - how well you set your customer and team up for success
- Quality of customer connections - to what extent did we deliver a WOW experience
What we’re looking for:
You are an engaging and friendly team player who shares our commitment to meaningful customer connection. Therefore, you are strong in the following areas:
- Superior customer satisfaction skills
- Stellar creative problem-solving mindset
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Ability to remain flexible in a rapidly changing startup environment, including a demonstrated ability to adapt to and learn new processes
- You enjoy balancing autonomy and working in a team environment
- You comfortably and proactively reach out to customers by phone and email
- Comfortable within a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Proficient with computers, email, and internet-based applications
- Reliable - can be counted on to go the extra mile
We are looking for the following schedule availability Monday - Friday:
- $500 signing bonus
- Working for a nationally & locally recognized top employer with competitive pay, benefits, and perks
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Volunteer opportunities through our “Three Hearts Volunteer Team”
- Wellness Program Offerings (Healthy Snacks, Weekly Catered Lunch, On-Site Gym, Virtual Doctor)
- A focus on “team” with fun & engaging events like BBQs, company-wide meetings, and Town Halls to stay up-to-date on the business
In addition, you must embody our company values - practicing the Golden Rule, taking Ownership, and driving and embracing Innovation.
Please submit a letter of interest with your application.
CustomInk, LLC (""Custom Ink"") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity in all forms and are committed to maintaining a discrimination-free workplace that treats applicants and employees with dignity and respect. Our employment process is conducted without regard to race, color, religion, nationality or ethnic background, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or other attributes protected by state, federal, and local law.
Custom Ink uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all new team members. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please click here.
Read about our commitment to the safety of our team members during COVID-19 here.