*Benefits available for Full Time employee’s*
Job type: Full Time
White Sands is a FANTASTIC Long-Term Care Facility.
We are looking for FANTASTIC people likeYOUto join our TEAM!
What does success in Long-Term Care look like
Come join our Team of successful care givers!
If you have what it takes to care for our individuals.
Join our White Sands Team! We are like a family and our employees have been here for ages!
We serve our Residents daily with a Spirit of Excellence!
Don't be a stranger and come apply today!
5715 N Lovington Hwy, Hobbs, NM 88240, USAor call ahead to schedule an interview
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
Provides nursing care within scope of practice to ensure patient’s needs are met in accordance with standards of practice, physician orders, center policies as well as state, federal and local guidelines. Come stop by for an on the spot interview5715 N Lovington Hwy, Hobbs, NM 88240, USAor call ahead to schedule an interview
- Current LVN/LPN license in practicing state.
- Current BLS/CPR certification or willingness to acquire one.
- Experience in nursing management is preferred but not required.
- Follows established procedure for charting and incident reporting.
- Follows company procedures for narcotic counting, pharmacy orders, and restraint reduction.
- Documents any change in patient's conditions including but not limited to nutritional problems, infections, skin conditions, weight loss or any other noticeable changes.
- Utilizes the Quality Life Manual for identification, placement, and monitoring of patients in the appropriate programs.
- Document and notify applicable departments of any patient's room changes, LOA, new admits, or discharges.
- Makes rounds with physicians when necessary.