Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices around the globe, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession - combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness - enables us to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com.
Focus on building end-to-end solutions in Azure Cloud Services. Heavy experience in Azure Data Lake, Azure Databricks, and Azure Data Factory is preferred.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work across a cross-functional team to develop and deliver cloud, data, and analytics solution for enterprise clients
- Develop and deliver large-scale Azure cloud application development and transformation engagements, helping enterprise customers understand cloud considerations, develop cloud application strategies and helping refactor existing applications for Azure, as well as develop new Azure-based cloud-native applications on Azure PaaS.
- Implement data solutions in Azure including Azure SQL, Azure Synapse, Cosmos DB, Databricks
- Build Data Models and reports for business users
Experience in implementing data solutions in Azure including Azure SQL, Azure Synapse, Cosmos DB, Databricks
- Hands on experience configuring Delta Lake on Azure Databricks
- Experience in designing data solutions in Azure including data distributions and partitions, scalability, disaster recovery and high availability
- Some Hands on experience with C#, ASP.NET, MVC, .NET Core, .Net Framework (4.6) JSON, and API development.
- Hands on Development or Architecture experience using Azure SQL or SQL DWH (synapse)
Benefits of Working For Publicis Sapient :
- One of the best cultures in the industry
- Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued plus
- 15 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate gift matching program
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.